Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
As a Mission Bank AZ Mobile Banking customer you now have access to Mobile Remote Deposit Capture via your mobile device.
The Mobile Remote Deposit Capture feature allows you to deposit a check through the Mission Bank AZ App by using your phone’s camera to capture an image of the front and back of a check. The feature will be accessible to you via the Mobile App on your phone, but is not available via Mobile Web or SMS modes.
Mobile Deposit Help Guide
- Endorse Checks as follows: Sign the check, ADD “MB Mobile Deposit” AND the Account #. All 3 items must be included.
- Be sure to use a decimal point when entering the dollar amount of your deposit.
- Availability of Funds. Checks deposited via the Service by the Bank’s stated 4:30 ARIZONA Time deadline, on a business day that we are open, will be considered deposited on that business day.
- Disposal of Checks After confirmation of Deposit, prominently mark the FRONT of the item as “Mobile Deposit”, or otherwise render it incapable of further transmission, deposit, or presentment. You agree never to re-present the item. You agree to retain the check for at least 60 calendar days from the date of the image transmission. After 60 days, you agree to destroy the check that you transmitted.
- You agree that:
- You will only transmit eligible items.
- You will not transmit duplicate items.
- You will not re-deposit or re-present the original item at any financial institution.
- You are not aware of any factor which may impair the collectability of the item.
- Ineligible items: You agree that you will NOT scan and deposit any of the following types of checks or other items which shall be considered ineligible items:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than the person or entity that owns the account that the check is being deposited into.
- Checks containing an alteration on the front of the item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn.
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks drawn or issued by you; or drawn by others against an account on which you are a joint owner or authorized signer, including any business entity on which you are an owner, principal, officer or authorized signer.
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks not payable in United States currency.
- Checks that are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks that are undated, post-dated, or are dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- Drafts, Promissory notes and similar obligations, such as savings bonds.
- Checks that are payable on sight or payable through drafts, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks or items prohibited by the Bank’s current procedures relating to the services or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your account.
- Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in this agreement.
- Checks that have previously been deposited or negotiated in any way via any method at Mission Bank or any other financial institution.
- Travelers Checks.
- Checks payable to “Cash”.
- Registered government warrants.
- Money Orders.
- Government checks of any type, state or federal including US Treasury (Tax Refunds).